Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finally!

Finally! "Making my Day Brighter" is finally registered, the template has been selected and customized and I am writing my first post. The idea for this blog had been there for quite sometime now. I already have a Food Blog, and I wanted another place to share my other interests which keep me going.

The first hurdle was selecting the name, and then the blog platform. I initially tried to merge it with my other blog, My Experiments & Food, but wasn't quite satisfied with the results. I did try some other platforms but returned to Blogger since it allowed me to customize the header (to a size I wanted) :)

Its raining outside, and the winter chill has set in. I look forward to calling it a day in office and going home. I am right now having a sense of accomplishment.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like the pictures and flowers you have chosen. Very happy-happy.
    I look forward to seeing what makes your day brighter. Life mein excitement. Will add this to my reader immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    I do hope that this blog grows in the direction i want it to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I like ur embroideries..a gift from ur mom and red skirt are too good..

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visitng my blog. I appreciate your views and look forward to them.