Monday, November 16, 2009

Colorful Peacock: WIP

My latest project happens to be this Colorful Peacock.

Its a "Anchor Stitch Kit" project which I had purchased on impulse at one of the airports. Not on impulse actually, since I had wanted one of these for a long time. What worked for me was the huge variety of designs which were available and the time which I had on my hand while waiting for my flight.
This is a part of their "Impression" Series, and makes use of long stitch to create the effect.



I started it in mid September, and looking at the progress, it seems that it will take another 6 months to finish. Not because its difficult, but because I can see a packed calendar (work wise and on the family front) till December end alteast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visitng my blog. I appreciate your views and look forward to them.